This happened yesterday: “A fire that started in the lobby fireplace at the popular Olema House hotel near Point Reyes late Friday damaged the lobby, attic and four guest rooms but caused no injuries, the Marin County Fire Department reported. Heavy smoke was pouring from the roof of the three-story hotel on Highway 1 when firefighters arrived shortly after 11 p.m.. Forty firefighters controlled the fire about two hours later.” LINK: https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/article/Fire-damages-upscale-Olema-hotel-14565134.php
The West Marin Feed is a curated collection of news, resources and information curated specifically for people living in West Marin with a focus on Point Reyes and Inverness.
Follow us on: