On May 18th, some restrictions on parks in Marin loosen up. Except for what's on this list. Which is basically everything in West Marin. "There will be no loosening of access at some locations that tend to draw larger crowds from across the Bay Area, creating conditions where visitors cannot feasibly comply with social distancing requirements. Facilities that remain closed to motorized access, except for those with state-issued disabled vehicle placards on display, are:
- Point Reyes National Seashore
- Golden Gate National Recreation Area (including Muir Woods National Monument)
- Mount Tamalpais State Park
- Tomales Bay State Park
- Samuel P Taylor State Park
- Chicken Ranch Beach (along Tomales Bay)
- Miller Park (along Tomales Bay)
- White House Pool Park in Point Reyes Station
- Bolinas Lagoon Open Space Preserve (including Bolinas County Park)
- all Marin Municipal Water District lands
- all beaches or inlets along the Pacific Ocean."
FULL PRESS RELEASE: https://coronavirus.marinhhs.o...