The Weekend Edition is here.
1. There might be some small but measurable rainfall Saturday night into Sunday morning.
2. PG&E explains why there have been more frequent power outages in parts of West Marin.
3. A great white shark ate a seal in Point Reyes.
4. The Point Reyes National Seashore released their big ranch and elk plan and lots of people had lots of opinions about it.
5. A 43-foot fishing boat sank in Tomales Bay near Marshall, was recovered, then smashed up and put into a dumpster. (Anyone have a photo of the smashing?)
6. Lots of beach and road cleanups happening this week around West Marin.
You can find links to all of these stories plus events and weather here:https://mailchi.mp/20f8960c195...
(And subscribe if you want this delivered to you every Friday via email)
Did I miss anything?