Lots of great Halloween events this weekend. For all the details, news and more, check out the WMF Newsletter then subscribe:https://thewestmarinfeed.com/w...
- A Day of the Dead altar at the Inverness Library is open for photographs of loved ones until Oct. 31. Also, pick up a free pumpkin on the porch and take it home for your festivities or return your jack ‘o lantern to register for a contest. The winner will receive dinner for four from Café Reyes.
- A West Marin Day of the Dead celebration takes place from 4 to 7 p.m., starting with a procession from the West Marin Pharmacy to the Toby’s parking lot. A ceremony will be followed by pozole and hot drinks. Come with faces painted and bring a bowl, mug and flatware. A ceremonial altar will be on display through Nov. 3 for your offerings.
- An MC Yogi Halloween Party takes place from 7:30 to 10 p.m. at Toby’s Feed Barn. $35 for adults, or $15 for youth. Family-friendly, alcohol-free. Come dressed as a mystical animal. All proceeds benefit a local art mural by Michael Garlington celebrating Point Reyes. Tickets at www.pointreyesyoga.com/events.
- A Halloween Costume Ball with El Radio Fantastique starts at 7 p.m. at the Tomales Town Hall. Doors open 6:30 p.m., music starts at 8 p.m. $20 tickets at the door. Full bar, warm food and desserts available for purchase. Ages 21 and over.
- DJ Raven spins for a Halloween party and costume contest at 9 p.m. at the Western, in Point Reyes Station. $10.